Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Magpie Dressing

Hi kiddos. . .

I like shiny, glowing, metallic things. Not just on clothes, but on furniture, bedding, and walls ( but that is for another post). Like a magpie, I am drawn to shiny objects, or more particularly shiny clothes.

Not in the woman-of-a-certain-age-shopping-at-Cache-sequined-spangly-clothes way, but more in the opalescent-daytime-shine way.

It is like the difference between shimmer body powder (fantastic! I love it! I die!) and body glitter (stripperish twee that leaves a trail of bright flecks on the people you touch, yuck!)

So let's focus on gleaming clothes. Like this A-MA-ZING daytime shiny outfit I saw on TV the other evening. I have no idea who the designers are or where you could buy it, but I swear this fall/winter I will be totally emulating this look for the office holiday party. My sad little screen shot doesn't do it justice, but I hope you can get the idea.

Thoughts darlings?. . .

XoXo

~D.

(Silly blogger. . .won't let me post my pityful screen shot of the perfect daytime shine. Will try to post image later. Stay tuned kiddos!!)

1 comment:

Deborah G. Alexander said...

These dresses are really so charming and wonderful. I am loving this magpie dresses. These are so nice with their color and designs . So cute and fashionable. I will prefer the dresses with my black skinny pants